Varsity House is proud to announce the 9th Annual Michael LaViolaStrongman Challenge 2017. All proceeds of the event will be donated to the Michael LaViola Foundation and their support toward research into pediatric sarcomas. Come take part in a great cause and may the strongest come away victorious! For more information, click here.
Saturday, June 17th 2017
10:00am - 1:00pm
337 Blaisdell Road
Orangeburg, NY 10962
• Overhead Log Press
• Death Medley (Tractor Tire Flip/Farmers Walk)
• Heavy Sandbag Carry
Contestants divided into three groups:
• 8th & 9th graders (Jr. Varsity)
• High School
• College/Adult Athletes
• There will be a 50/50 raffle ($25 per ticket).
• You do not have to be in attendance to win.
Gold Sponsorships - $400.00 plus a prize to give away for the 50/50 raffle, or equivalent supplies for the event.
• The first 20 Gold Sponsor's name/logo will be posted on event T-shirts, and may set up one table at the event to showcase their company's products/services.
• Sponsor's name will be listed in the event program, and on Michael LaViola Foundation and Varsity House websites.
• The event will be featured in a press release by the Bergen Record and the Suburbanite newspapers.
Silver Sponsorships - $150.00
• Sponsor's name on event T-shirts and event program and may set up one table at the event to showcase their company's products/services or leave literature at sponsors' table.
Bronze Sponsorships - $50.00
• Sponsor's name will be listed in the event program.
Make ALL entry and donation checks payable to:
The Michael LaViola Foundation
48 Bi-State Plaza, PMB 239
Old Tappan, NJ 07675-7079
Additional donations welcome!